Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Audition Track Mix

• 23-12-2006 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a music mix that I have, its one mix form start to finish with no track marks anywhere in the middle...

How do I add track marks so that the mix stays as one big mix but that you can skip to different parts within the mix. I want the mix in mp3 format as I'll be putting this on an mp3 cd..

I'm doing this in adobe audtion so any help is much appreciated. Its driving me mad trying to figure it out..

cheers

Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Geek Nose

You mean like chapter points on a DVD, but with an MP3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭DannyBZR

Geek Nose wrote:
    You mean like chapter points on a DVD, but with an MP3?

yah exactly what I want..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Found this for you

( On the right hand side of audition theres a dropdown menu called workspace - select Session Mixing)

HERE'S HOW ...

1. Highlight the section of the wave you want to use ...
    2. Move HYBRID TOOL to an empty track RIGHT CLICK ...
    2. Use the MIXDOWN TO TRACK option in this menu ...

Zip bang there you have it ... You will repeat this for every section of the original wave that you need to use ... Since it is a mixdown you will have to rename it to the corresponding chapter that it matches ... You may want to do a small fade in and fade out as well

newbie2 wrote:
    Found this for you

( On the right hand side of audition theres a dropdown menu called workspace - select Session Mixing)

HERE'S HOW ...

Zip bang there you have it ... You will repeat this for every section of the original wave that you need to use ... Since it is a mixdown you will have to rename it to the corresponding chapter that it matches ... You may want to do a small fade in and fade out as well

sounds good I'll give it a go and see what happens

hopefully ill get it

newbie2 wrote:
    Found this for you

HERE'S HOW ...

getting caught on the last step anyone give anymore on this part, I dont seem to get the option when I right click on the empty track

• Advertisement

OK I'm after figuring out the last method, but there has to be an easier way of doing this, I mean come on this is music edited software for god sake, I would have thought this would have been a common enough thing to be done..

Any body shed some light on this for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

This discussion might be of help:-

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=48411

Advertisement