Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiramisu: Mary Berry

• 23-12-2006 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

So last year I was given a recipe for Mary Berry's tiramisu, on the back of an envelope....obviously well lost by now! Anyone is has asted will know its probably the nicest tiramisu ever. Any one out there with the recipe please!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

havnt got that one, but made avocas summer berry tiramisu from the recipie for a major family gathering, (they are all massive foodies, home ec teachers etc) it was quite easy and got raving reviews even though i diddnt get the soft peaks egg white right. One uncle said it was the best dessert hed ever had, and he diddnt know id made it!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭coleen

can u give us the recpie for it please and method of making it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

hi coleen its in the avoca cookbook, the first one of twi i think, and its called summerberry tiramisu. i bout frozen mixed berries from tesco, and couldnt make the egg whites stiffen up right (lol) but it still miraculously turned out great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 SlummyMummy

Sorry don't have it either but the Summer Fruits one is fantastic; I always make it a couple of times each summer and it always goes down so well. Nigella also does a white tiramisu which is great; here is the link; http://www.nigella.com/recipes/recipe.asp?article=1252

Sorry I know neither of these are conventional tiramisu recipes !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

I have a Mary Berry cake book at home.
    Will check if it's in it for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement