Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tubridy in Cork now!

Options
  • 23-12-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Bet it'll be full of annoying clichés about Cork... :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

simu wrote:
    Bet it'll be full of annoying clichés about Cork... :eek:
    It was, but was very enjoyable all the same.

I loved Eddie Hobbs' comment about Haughey: "I hope Fianna Fail old-timers will recognise him for what he was... a virus". Got a huge round of applause too!

Brendan O'Connor was hilarious also.

I tried to get tickets but was spurned at every opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Twas funny alright, better than I expected. I liked the Pascal Sheehy bashing! Touched by RTE fame for the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Damnit, it's true what they say, there's never a rifle and clocktower around when you need them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

He was definately Mouldy! He would'nt stop yappin...
    Indeed, it was pretty much a monologue. Better than listening to Tubridy though, the man gives me the willies.. and when he does his Johnny Carson-esque golf swing I just want to hit him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I find him hilarious for his body movements - he's like a puppet on a string or sth!

Advertisement