Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling observer eyada shows

• 23-12-2006 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

I just got an idea from another thread. I have a pretty big collection of the 2 hour wrestling observer shows with Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez done on eyada from 1999 to 2001.

I can stick one up every week or so on yousendit. com if people were interested.

Theres a heap of interviews with:

Ric Flair
    Bret Hart
    Ray Stevens tribute
    Eddie Guererro
    Steve Regal
    Eric Bischoff
    Vince Russo
    Jim Ross
    Bully Graham
    Bruno Samartino

Theres literally a ton more and often the obscure guys (like man mountain rock) are the most interesting. If people are interested I can stick one up to be downloaded and it might make a discussion out of it. I don't think there would be any legal issues given eyada are out of business 5 years.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sounds good. Mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

that would be great if you could do that.........id be real interested to hearing alot of the interviews of wrestlers that you named above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Definitley. Cheers mate. Would love to what Bret, Russo and Bi$choff had to say during that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

If I get a chance I'll stick one up tonight. Things are a little crazy at the moment but I'll do my best.

Just bare in mind I don't really use mega upload or anything like that too much, so just bare with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

try and get the eric bischoff one up first...thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That'd be cool alright!

Third thumbs up for the 'Schoff.

Mega up load and me don't seem to be agreeing.

If I use yousendit, I need e-mail addresses, so I could guess do a regular thing where I send one to peoples e-mail every week or so.

For that I need peoples emails. If theres an easier way , I'm all ears.

I'm happy to give you my email if its not too much trouble.

Sure, just IM me on here. I'll wait a while to send it until I get the rest of those that are interested. It might take a while at first but once i have the list of emails it should be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I sent you a PM vince. It sounds like a good idea to me as I have never heard any of the old interviews.

I just up loaded the first 2 shows so whoever gave me there email address should get a link to them. If theres any problems just IM me.

For those that didn't e-mail me, I think you can download them from these 2 links:
    http://download.yousendit.com/73A17F4A187DF54E
    http://download.yousendit.com/EE1A93A315C18ED6

There both quite short with the first being about 40 minutes and the second an hour. I just had to pick shorter ones as I don't have much time to upload them.

The first is an Eric Bischoff show from mid 2000 when he returned to WCW with Russo booking at this point. Its a pretty good show particuliarly with some of the callers calling Eric out about how poor the show is.

The second is the show right after Wrestlemania 17. I just thought I'd include it because it was such a great pay per view and its fun I think to look back at.

Thanks for those! WM X7 was a brilliant ppv all right, I've never looked forward to a show as much as that one

It be cool to get some feedback on the shows.

If people don't like them and have no interest in listening to them, its fine just let me know so I won't be wasting my time putting them up.

If you did like them, it be cool to get a discussion going or if you have a request for a particuliar show, let me know too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Fantastic job, downloading em now :D

I probably won't have enough time to listen and post about either show today, but I'll give it a go tomorrow

Advertisement