Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does UCD open again?

Options
  • 24-12-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Happy Kwanzaa to you all.

I was wondering, seeing that as I hate Xmass but my life must be put on hold while the rest of the world slacks off for the rest of the year , does anyone know when UCD opens again. Its true I may be sad and pathetic however I do have work to do and I need access to the Library building as soon as possible.

Danke Schon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

8th Jan afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

yeah I think it's the 8th too! SUCKER :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

are you sure it doesnt open on the 2nd?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You won't have much luck without an intelli-key as far as I know.

Also note that the building's won't be officially heated until the 8th, but the heat's been off since friday so they will be freezing when you go back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

bollix, ****, ****

eh i have a short (one week) loan book out.

sell a kidney?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

The library reopens on the 8th I think and I don't think they charge you per day while the library is closed so it might not be too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

If the library is closed they dont fine you.

The college might not be incredibly happy about this but if you plan on going in you might want to pick up one of the little cheap Glen Dimplex blow heaters in argos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I've seen people bringing portable kettles into the UCD library to make tea all day - as long as librcop doesn't see you you're fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Pantsless

You may have seen me refilling my kettle in the arts block :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

I've seen people bringing portable kettles into the UCD library to make tea all day - as long as librcop doesn't see you you're fine.
    i love dat guy...been in the library about 20 times...been kicked out about20times...i love wrecking his head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Well the Lib building, Arts + Sci all seemed to be open today + all the gates are open again as usual.

Eng was/is open today as normal.

Advertisement