Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Website since Wikipedia

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Piste wrote:
    [url][/url]http://grouphug.us/confessions/784303363 this one has a pirate!

Hahaha! Brilliant!s

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

277893697 i once had sex with a CD rom.......is that like cyber sex?

404532258 I once read the Daily Mail

403315148 i am a corporate monkey.

209725982 i think i'm turning to the dark side.

248404320 I've never known the love of a sober woman.

950464685 I'm afraid if I loose weight, that I'll cheat on my husband.

816518719 im terrifed of shop window manaquins.
    Its really hard cos i love shopping:(

438471354 Sometimes I steal kittens from the local animal shelter and use them as shoes. I've killed a lot of kittens.

713516657 i fall in love with people i have never even met.

927586465 Pictures of babies make me violently sngry.

631016604 when i pick up objects i cant help but think of the numerous ways to kill someone with it

536433398 one time i tried to stick my penis in a pencil sharpener, to my dismay, it fit and i now have a sharp penis

316774111 i watched Spice World. And liked it.

941005682 I fell in a toliet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

The best one of these I have ever seen (and I believe it was the first I had ever seen) is postsecret. As it's notoriety has risen it has seen a lot more BS posts but since it requires more effort they are usually more entertaining than those on grouphug. It's downfall is that due to it's nature, archiving is pretty much none existant, although some people try.

I thought GroupHug was pretty cool, but I have to agree that Post Secret is creative and unsuspecting. You can read something tear-wrenching on one page, something hilarious on the next, and then something plain disgusting!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭custardcreams

i reported santa is dead...now your f/cked my highway to heaven motherfu/ker friend, sin of a batch, pluck the apple ..go on ya f/ck ya go on you know you want to...waaaaahhhhh...crazy women do exist so beware,,,
    i know one of them cut my friend thinking it was me....funny but true.. thick f/cker shouldnt have been my acquaintance - i didnt remunerate him and he still doesnt know his sister teabagged. oops ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

i reported santa is dead...now your f/cked my highway to heaven motherfu/ker friend, sin of a batch, pluck the apple ..go on ya f/ck ya go on you know you want to...waaaaahhhhh...crazy women do exist so beware,,,
    i know one of them cut my friend thinking it was me....funny but true.. thick f/cker shouldnt have been my acquaintance - i didnt remunerate him and he still doesnt know his sister teabagged. oops ...

umm . . . . yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Another gem, keep up the good work!

Advertisement