Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was my thread locked?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?
    Did you pm a mod?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

What did the moderators say when you messaged them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm sure PullMyFinger has already PM'ed a mod, c'mon lads give him some credit. *ahem* Well I didn't lock it (for once) but was going to lock it by the end of today and probably because the thread was long dead and people were sick and tired of your pointless bumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I didn't get a PM...I'm sure someone else did...

I was doing you a favour.
    You're dragging up a dead thread... the title/subject has changed. It's not quite the bank-holiday that was being discussed previously. Just throw your 2c into the wankjar that is the Get It Off Your Chest thread, or even another "ZOMG! TEH TAXI DRIVERZ FORCED ME INTO THEIR VEHICKLE AND STOLEZ MY SOUL" thread.

I near forgot the obligatory silly pic:
    sheep2xj5.gif

Now to work out where that reply went to... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Karoma wrote:
    I didn't get a PM...I'm sure someone else did...

I was doing you a favour.
    You're dragging up a dead thread... the title/subject has changed. It's not quite the bank-holiday that was being discussed previously.

The bank holiday was discussed in the first few pages and then changed to a general taxi driver rant by anyone who posted there. The strike was discussed in detail also. Its hardly "dragging up a thread" when there's a similar thread now on AH thats 4 pages long - whats the point in having 2 threads about taxi drivers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Wait. You dragged up a thread when there was a similar thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Mine had better insights, more posts (thats not as schoolkid as it reads ;)) and the point of view of the other side (taxi drivers). They should have been merged.

Baaad moderation. Baaaad ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Mine had better insights
    First time for everything I suppose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ruu wrote:
    I'm sure PullMyFinger has already PM'ed a mod, c'mon lads give him some credit. *ahem* Well I didn't lock it (for once) but was going to lock it by the end of today and probably because the thread was long dead and people were sick and tired of your pointless bumping.

Ruu, check the thread edit thing....remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Botswana

Because it drank too much beer...?

• Advertisement
Advertisement