Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas/New Year goodies

Options
  • 25-12-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

so, has anyone opened up any transformers-related goodies? my lil brother got me a star wars/transformers thing. not sure which one yet, but the poor 11 year old couldn't resist saying SOMETHING hours before the grand opening.

while we're at it, anyone know if forbidden planet is selling stuff off cheap come new year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Got some Beast wars stuff. Don't want to open it around big judgemental sister though. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I was in Smyths on Jervis street yesterday doing some last minute shopping and there wasn't a single Transformer in the shop so I'm guessing we won't be seeing any great reductions after xmas there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Anyone know of any toystores in the Louth, Dublin area that are selling the Cybertron Deluxe Starscream ?

B0009O1F3S.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64256154_.jpg
    a635224128a0e1068b305010.L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

xanthor wrote:
    There's no Deluxe Class Starscream in Cybertron - there's Voyager class (€25) and Supreme Class. (€70 ish)
    It's the Supreme Class I'm after (made mistake with name :o ), have the Voyager class set. Tried my local toymaster a while back, they said it's impossible to get, have also kept an eye out for it in Smyths but no luck there either :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I got Alternator Prime. He's okay.

I better hurry down to argos to pick up Wheeljack before they change the catalogue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

my girlfriend got me 2 Ti figures, smokescreen and bumblebee, she also got me a framed copy of the dreamwave predaking litho.

xanthor wrote:

Or if you were a Dinobot fan you could maybe wait a month or two for Grimlock. ...:D
    Meh, Ill get Grimlock too. Argos in Swords said they had 4 Wheeljacks. They lied. They only had Shockblast. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I saw about 3 different Altenators in Tesco last night

I didn't have much time to look but I think they had Shockblast, Trailbreaker and another guy who I had never heard of.

€19.99 each.

xanthor wrote:
    You could always swing by your nearest Tesco Extra and pick up Dead End :)
    I got Wheeljack today in Jeervis Centre. Equilibrium is restored :)

Advertisement