Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tv listings

• 25-12-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

Was trying to figure out if the Liverpool game was on anywhere live tomorrow and remembered a website that showed every channel that showed each game, anyone have a link to that website ?

Also, could anyone reccomend a good pub in city centre/glasnevin/finglas area to watch games in ? Preferabley somewhere that isnt to picked and has large screens.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

www.rojadirecta.com is probably the site you're thinking of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    www.rojadirecta.com is probably the site you're thinking of.

But that doesnt have Sky sports/bbc/rte listings... is the game even on tv at all tomorrow ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Tusky wrote:
    But that doesnt have Sky sports/bbc/rte listings... is the game even on tv at all tomorrow ?

Yeah its on Prem Plus, you can watch a live stream of it if you can't find a pub I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Yeah its on Prem Plus, you can watch a live stream of it if you can't find a pub I'm sure.

Will all pubs have prem + ?

I usually would watch a stream but my NTL has eben down for a week, cant get them to come out and fix it. Bastards.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Tusky wrote:
    Was trying to figure out if the Liverpool game was on anywhere live tomorrow and remembered a website that showed every channel that showed each game, anyone have a link to that website ?

I am guessing, this is the one you are after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,077 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

what i find is also handy if you wanna find out whats televised on the day, is the televised football matches section in PaddyPower.com, it brings up all the televised games and what channel they're on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

M.UTD-Reading this Saturday anyway......one of those rare home 3.00 kick matches for utd,not so rare showing of utd for RTE 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭ShevY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

I find this site pretty good

Advertisement