Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I ruined Christmas.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Botswana wrote:
    Apologise profusely to the brother and his partner. Buy his kids some really nice presents. Hope with time this all clears up.

BTW why does everyone keep calling the OP "uncle"? The writing sounds like it's coming from a girl...

Spoil the brat more? Somehow I don't think the child will learn anything from it then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Botswana wrote:
    Apologise profusely to the brother and his partner. Buy his kids some really nice presents. Hope with time this all clears up.

BTW why does everyone keep calling the OP "uncle"? The writing sounds like it's coming from a girl...

Your kids are going to be beyond spoiled, you sound like you use zero discipline. You also havent read the OP's new post.
    Things turned out for the best, and now the kid knows there is a limit to what people will take.
    Botswana wrote:
    Well my thinking is that he can fix the "presents are bad" thing which the kids much now be thinking.

But it could be bad advice, I accept that...

Ok, from this post alone I call semi-troll.
    You definitely dont have kids thats for sure :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I am locking this thread as the op did go back and spoke to to thier brother about the situation.
    The topics of greater adult interatction with wchildren in correcting them and the process of parenting are better suited to the humanities and the parenting forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You have my blessing if you want to move this thread elsewhere so others can continue this debate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement