Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

27th of december opening times

• 25-12-2006 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

The post christmas sales begin on the 17th of decdember and,as of right now I dont know what time alot of the stores are opening at.
    Could people please post up the opening times of stores likes arnotts,h&m, debenhams,topshop etc etc...
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Dundrum is open 'Wednesday, 27 December - 10.00-19.00' from their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Clerys 9 am 27 December

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Debenhams on henry street is open at 8 on Wednesday for the begining of there 70% sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

BT open at 9 tomorrow 27th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Hey does anyone know if the next opening times are for all next stores? I think the one in town is opening at 5. My mum is wondering if other ones are open at that time, such as dundrum shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

All Next stores are open at 5 am

Why do Next do this? Is there any good reason why they open so early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

Well I was in the henry street branch at 8am and it was crazy busy, and I heard Blanchardstown was basically sold out of stock at that point so I guess thats their reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

opening before every other store is sure to get them ALL the shoppers before every other store,so thats why they do it

I would never get up at 5am for clothes that were so so sale items. I'm amazed anyone would go in before 9!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Pythia wrote:
    Post night-club purchases, €30 on a shirt at that stage is much better than drunkenly burning the shirt you'll be trying to iron in two hours time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

That is so bizarre! Next clothes aren't exactly anything to write home about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

eth0_ wrote:
    That is so bizarre! Next clothes aren't exactly anything to write home about!

Amd that's being generous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

jeez i hate next....i get depressed just going in there anyway, going in at 5am would be the definition of torture...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Pythia wrote:
    I know of several mums who do the clothes shopping for their family for the entire year at the Next 5am sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Pythia wrote:
    I would never get up at 5am for clothes that were so so sale items. I'm amazed anyone would go in before 9!

some things just arent meant to be understood.
    The NEXT 5am sale is exactly one of those things.......well,for those of us that didn't get up at 5am:D

Advertisement