Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

stolen moped

Options
  • 25-12-2006 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

hey lads,

My friends moped was stolen on Saturday

if anyone comes across a 02 D green Guillera moped, 125cc matellic green, ,gold wheels,other custom mods, can they mail me? been to the garda already

Was taken from us in Finglas

Cheers

Simon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Taken from ye? Jaez grow a pair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Nom-IzZ wrote:
    gold wheels,other custom mods

Sounds like they did ya a favour ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Nom-IzZ wrote:
    Guillera moped, 125cc
    Apologies for being pedantic Simon but if it is 125cc, it is not by definition, under Irish law, a moped. It's a common mistake though.

ROAD TRAFFIC (LICENSING OF DRIVERS) REGULATIONS, 1999. (Statutory Instrument No. 352/1999)

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/ZZSI352Y1999.html

"moped" means a mechanically propelled bicycle fitted with an engine having a cylinder capacity not exceeding 50 cubic centimetres, if of the internal combustion type, and/or having a maximum design speed of not more than 45 kilometres per hour;

Hope you get it back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Nom-IzZ

ah lads get a life?

this bike has been in numberous photoshoots, only constuctive comments only, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I've got a 180SP runner - your friend has my sympathies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Big Balls wrote:
    Sounds like they did ya a favour ! :D
    Sounds like you were having a miserable Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Just saw your post over on bmw-driver. Very bad luck.

When did you find out that the money was phoney, and did the gardai take it off you?

OT - to Big Balls, JohnCleary et al; the guy has just had a motor stolen from him. No need for the dipsh1t remarks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

The OP post about a stolen moped and I cant believe the replies...childish comments made by big men hiding behind the anonymity of this forum. Glad the Christmas spirit is alive and well....happy new year and to the OP I hope you get it back...post a pic so we can keep and eye out.

Advertisement