Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor store and returning a Phone

• 25-12-2006 5:41pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right...
    My sister got me a New Phone for christmas, and Its the Same phone that i got after my phone was Stolen.

Now i havent Opened it yet, and she has the recipt somewhere, whats meteors policy on returning phones that havent been opened? I'b be looking to get a New phone anyway, would they let me trade it for another phone?

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

With a reciept and the box unopened they probably will - I doubt you will be the only on in the same position. You could always sell it on adverts.ie if the worst happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

Was buying a phone for the missus last year, i was told wen i was buying it that i couldnt change it!! That was the meteor shop in blanch

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ah dude....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

Well thats wat they said to me wen i was buying it, wheter or not they can stick by that i dunno?!? No harm in tryin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

If you have'nt broken the seal on the box there should'nt be a problem.
    (Im assuming the phone was bought in the last 7 days?).

B

• Advertisement

not sure when she bought it, but i've not touched a thing on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I'd say as long as you haven't broken the seal on the box, there shouldn't be any hassle returning it. Especially not if you accept credit instead of a refund, which if you're buying a new phone anyway is fine.

she got me the nokia 6101, a phone i already had, been thinking of getting the
    nokia 6313, anyone got any suggestions? is it a good phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Meteor don't do a 6313. Assume you mean a 6131. It's a decent phone. Great screen, good camera. Battery life isn't great but it's a 7.5/10 overall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Happy Christmas Agent Smith!

By law they don't have to give you money... so act nice and don't "demand" money (store credit can be an amicable agreement point :) )

I was torn between the E2 and the 6131, got the E2 but I know that I would probably be just as happy with the Nokia too... It's got a great screen (which may having scratching issues though).

Check out www.mobile-review.com - they have reviews for nearly every phone out there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement