Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pill question

• 25-12-2006 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi all, quick pill question.

I dont have the booklet with me so i cant refer to it.

If you forget to take it one day, do you take 2 the next day or carry on as normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

take one now and take one again when the schedeule is due to go again

when did you start the pill?

edit: and ask your gp for his advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Just keep going as normal, don't take 2 or anythng like that. But make sure to use protection because it's not 100% effectve now that you've forgotten to take one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Paradox

em, started this month. was on it before.
    didnt have sex in the last week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

theres something complicated about the third week cycle that i cant remember (sorry). ah just lock up down below, attach a chastity belt and lock yourself up when in heat!

seriously, just ring your gp when he's back at work, and use a condom in the meantime (and always i suppose). and be glad youre not the girl posting about the broken condom!:)

lol, yea sorry to hear about her.
    I'm not worried atal, jus wondering if i should take 2 or continue as normal :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It depends on the pill and if it is combined or not.
    I would suggest that you make sure that you use a barrier contraceptive for the next 7 days .

Its micro lite. Oh i use one anyway too :)

Thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

If you forget to take it and remember within 12 hours of pill-taking time you take another one. Regardless of whether you do or not you still need to take extra precautions for the next seven days as effectiveness has now been compromised. Microlite is one of the lowest-dose pills so there is little room for error.

Advertisement