Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Mods in the 80s

Options
  • 25-12-2006 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

For those who were Mods in the 80s I am the owner of the site: www.freewebs.com/80smodrevival. This is part of a project to create a photo archive of the Mod Revival. I need a lot more photos from the
    Irish Mod scenes in the 80s to build up the site. The more the better. The site is completely free and non-commercial.
    If you have photos from the period or know someone who has please email me at epml2000@gmail.com. I will add the photos to an album on the site and give you full credit on the site homepage.
    I have also contacted the Victoria and Albert Museum about the possibility of a future exhibition. Within 20 years all these great memories will be lost to obscurity so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,
    Edward

Comments

Advertisement