Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For any chimaira fans out there

• 25-12-2006 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

For all the chimaira fans out there the band released a track from there upcoming album resurrection last night at this location:

http://www.myspace.com/chimaira

I must say i hated the bands last "Effort", to me there self titled album just seemed bland but i can safely say that chimaira are now back on form.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I think the self titled album was great, especially after the split with the old label because the label told them it didn't make enough sales.

"Resurrection" being on the new label does seem though that they dont have to worry about making sales and instead just make a good album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Yeah the Last album was...meh. But Impossibility of Reason was great. Hope this albums good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭funky_buddah

I love everything they've ever done, the new tune is monstorous. Hope we see some Chimaira tour dates in 07.

Advertisement