Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" lcd

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Salaco wrote:
    looking into my crystal ball i see all 32" lcds being priced at €50 on february 19th
    On the contrary, the time to buy is now. I see the prices of 32" lcds rising steadily in the coming months such that, by xmas 2007, only the five richest kings of Europe will own them.
    I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭Alkers

No
    Do-more wrote:
    I can see that you'd be a hard girl to keep pleased.:eek:
    Guy actually :mad:
    It should read SimonA1986 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

No
    Ragin!! im on the night shift this week and after work would be the perfect time to go to Tesco and have a look around for these tellys! I would never have gotten outta bed in time otherwise! I pass Tesco on the way home too! :(

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

ballybrone wrote:
    Ok so it looks unlikely that we are gonna get any of the 32" LCD TV's in Tesco for €299

I'm sure you meant €399, because if you didnt, Tesco down here in Waterford, were robbing us by charging €399:D

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭hawthorn

Shucks! Rang tesco at 7.30 this morning! Should have kept reading here!

Anyway my next favourite LCD is the black samsung. Anyone know a best price and where..?

h

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

hawthorn wrote:
    Anyway my next favourite LCD is the black samsung. Anyone know a best price and where..?

topvision.de is where i think i will be getting mine

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

the corpo wrote:
    topvision.de is where i think i will be getting mine
    That seems to be a webhosting company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

I'd be interesting where to get a cheap one of these too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

what is the warranty support like with topvision, I know that technikdirect is collect and return, do you know whether topvision offer a similar system?

• Advertisement

couldn't tell you, though i'd imagine the same as technikdirect. i'd say ask over on home enterntainment display forum or on avforums.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

So did anyone buy from TopVisionShop eventually? I'm thinking of getting myself a samsung next week. I'd love to know what sort of any experience people had with this crowd.

Advertisement