Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola RAZR V3x woes...

• 26-12-2006 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭

Just got a Motorola RAZR V3x (Vodafone ready to go) but didnt give me a USB cable or the software to connect it to my computer. Now the cable isnt the problem but does anyone know where I can download the software / driver needed.
    Do I need to buy this seperatly? Was a pretty expensive phone so this would be pretty sh!tty of Motorola...
    Also to all you vodafone.ie people whats the best way of getting some decent music onto my mobile.
    Is there a a voice recorder function on the phone.
    Also I did read the manual but its pretty unhelpful didnt mention any of the above. Any help appreciated.

Hail2DaChimp :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I know its to late now and im sorry
    but you should of got it with 3, its like €99 on credit (3pay) and comes with all the software

as for a USB cable
    i dont suppose you have a creative mp3 player because they use the same cable (as do a lot of things)
    theres always ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Most camera cables will work even, it's just a standard mini USB cable isn't it? At least it's that way on the Motorola SLVR and all other recent Motorola phone I have seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Have the cable from an mp3 player from an mp3 player I have, its the software I need... Can you just buy it from vodafone?

Pity i didnt know about the 3 offer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 marycurtis

Have the cable from an mp3 player from an mp3 player I have, its the software I need... Can you just buy it from vodafone?

Pity i didnt know about the 3 offer :rolleyes:

Hi, did you have any luck with the software? I have seen it on their web site for £17.99 but don't want to splash out. The web site doesn't even offer a downloadable version - don't think much of Motorola!!!
    Give us a hollar if you found a way to get the pics of the phone? Many thanks.:)

Advertisement