Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question about drivers test

Options
  • 26-12-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this should be here, but does someone know what county or area with the shortest waiting list for the practical driving test is especially those nearer to Dublin?You would really be helping someone out if you could reply. I heard Nace is quite good. Maybe Mullingar? Who here had a short waiting time? I know you can get cancellations with a letter from an employer but this person wants to try it this way aswell to see.
    Thank you :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

hope this helps

merry xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Lou.m wrote:
    I heard Nace is quite good.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Slow coach wrote:
    :confused:
    naas maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Thanks everyone, sorry that should have been naas it was late when i posted it i was half asleep. Thanks
    Seasons greetings and a Happy New Year everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

check out www.drivingtest.ie it tells you the waiting times and pass rates, Shannon is the best chance to pass cavan the shortest time shannon has big wide road most of the test is done in the ind park and i was in and out in 20mins:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement