Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home link request

Options
  • 26-12-2006 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Any chance of a "Home" ( www.boards.ie) link somewhere at the top of each forum?

The current boards.ie link brinks you back to the forum list and isn't as helpful. Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If you click the big boards.ie picture in the top left hand corner, it brings you back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks Faith, I've never noticed that. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

noob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Hagar wrote:
    Thanks Faith, I've never noticed that. :o

This is for you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Kenny 5 wrote:

I don't get it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

"taxi!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh right, now I get it. Obvious really, I was looking for something in the background like some eejit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Faith wrote:
    If you click the big boards.ie picture in the top left hand corner, it brings you back.

Depends on the skin. For example I use the minimalist skin, so there is no boards.ie image on the top left. The DHTML menu is your friend at the top of page. Click on boards.ie on the far left of that menu.

Advertisement