Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fanning Fab50 2006?

Options
  • 26-12-2006 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/fab50_vote06.html

but where is the list ?
    Unfortunately I wasn't around to here the shows in the week before
    Christmas. The 2005 list is on the website but RTE in their predictable
    tardiness haven't put up the 2006 list yet.
    Anyone got the list or even a fragment of it ?

-ifc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Won't it just be the same as every year? The obligitory 10 U2 Entries , 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins , a couple of Smiths tunes and Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Possibly the most irrelevant poll ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

U2 were top again and all over the top 10, snow patrol were second with their photocopy of run

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

The fab 50's a joke alright. U2 one the best song ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Pigman II wrote:
    Won't it just be the same as every year? The obligitory 10 U2 Entries , 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins , a couple of Smiths tunes and Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Possibly the most irrelevant poll ever.
    Here and might i further ad, Here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

someone got me "fab 50 volume 2" not sure if that means its the bottom 50? had a listen or two, its 3discs, pretty good but nothing nobody already hasnt got in theyre ipod collections except perhaps jesus and the mary chain and micro disney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Colonel Kurtz

It's actually quite a good collection. A little more alternative, and less middle- of-the road than the first Volume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭pig on the wing

last year list was quite good, included pixies, pumpkins, radiohead, and other good bands often overlooked by the mainstream. someone find and post the list please.

Advertisement