Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 Double points & all unlocks weekend....

Options
  • 26-12-2006 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

There is a mention on the EA site about double points and all unlocks weekend but no further announcements have been given on details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Could do with double points, its about 3K between rank now where i am. As for unlocks great for the noobies always thought it was very unfair the starter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

im going for gold field marshal now so double points would rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

im a little bit confused about this tbh
    im past 57700 so i dont need career points anymore but i still got double awards
    in one round of tunis harbor i was RE-awarded

legion of merit ribbon = 2000
    Good Conduct ribbon = 500
    bronze recon = 20
    basic support = 20
    Medal Of Gallantry = 0

then in the next round i got
    silver recon = 500
    basic engineer= 20
    this 3060 points have been added to my career score

i have all these badges once b4 so is this a glitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yeah it seems if you join a server mid map change then theres a chance the server glitches and thinks you are a private but you keep your unlocks, you can get any of the awards that have a round requirement.

i got the base medal with only 78 repair points for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Double points would indeed be good stuff!

I'm Major silver, or gong to Major silver so its up to 2k between ranks now which is a pisser!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well if any one gets word when and if this is to happen and let us all know that would be great.

Advertisement