Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc world dublin..

Options
  • 26-12-2006 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if pc world is open today or will it be tomorrow wensday..
    i tried ringing a a few stores no anser..

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Today
    at 12. See the other thread.
    Was just in the Limerick store.
    Sale kinda sucked if u r looking for a new PC, but for Digi Cams, printers and other accessories, I saw some good offers.
    But U might wanna get ur skates on.
    Also, PC world never ever answer their phones! EVER!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not a Bargain Alert, moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

i was checking out the t.v adverts, suposaly they have 320 external hard drives on sale, did ya see any?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I got one of these. This seems to be a new line for Maxtor- Maxtor Basics; and it is basic. No software or CDs just a drive in a plastic casing, a stand, power supply and USB cable. Great value though at €99.99, my receipt said head office discount €10 so that must be the special one day price. They were almost sold out when I was leaving.

Pre formatted as NTFS so it's usable straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

thats a gud deal you got there..
    i will pop in tomorrow and see what they have left..
    enjoy your new toy:)

BTW will it be used for movies or something that uses alot of hdd space.. just curious mate ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement