Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lcd info and mouse and keyboard ideas

Options
  • 26-12-2006 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok wana get a bigger lcd got a samsung 730bf(17" and 4ms) at the moment wana get something around 20" area have been looking at the lg on komplett and looks nice.will be doing mostly gaming and on the net with it.got about 140-200e to spend with also the sale of this lcd.any ideas on what would be a good match ??

also wana get a new mouse looking at the mx518 its so light compared to my mx510.any1 know anywhere to get these cheap??

also got a ****ty Microsoft keyboard and wana get something good for gaming.any ideas,from reviews here the staticks look **** !!

hope ye can help .sorry for the bad English.

also how much would the lcd i have now be worth if i sold it on ebay or adverts ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I've just ordered the LG one on Komplett. Will let you know how I get on. I'll be selling my 17" Benq 8ms one to part-finance it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Logitech G15 keyboard is brilliant. The G-key macros are fantastic, you can record shortcuts during your game, e.g. in an FPS (while playing) you record 1) reload gun, 2)drop ammo, 3) voice comms to call for backup and 4) switch to nades. All recorded to one key.

I'm using Logitech G5 mouse atm too. Pretty good, took me a little while to get used to it and it has interchangable weights that you slot into the back of it to make it as heavy/light as you want.

dabs.com was where I got them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hmm the g15 seems little bit expensive ,will have alook at the g5

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I also have the Logitech G15 Keyboard, and it's great. For a mouse, I bought the Microsoft Habu mouse, which is essentially a rebadged Razer Copperback. Both have this really nice blue backlight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

G5 is ace tbh. I was also looking at the G15 keyboard but that thing looks maaassive

• Advertisement

G5 is ace tbh. I was also looking at the G15 keyboard but that thing looks maaassive

and cost about 100 notes :(

hmm guys there is a 20" dell for sale on adveerts would this be better then the lg ??

got me the lg and a logitech g5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Logitech media keyboard elite lovely keyboard only 30 euro have had it nearly a year!

I play battlefield 2 counterstrike half-life 2!

Lovely keyboard :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement