Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much weight have you put on?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A stone in a week, I had three dinners on xmas day. :eek:

Thats impossible! I've, give or take a few, eaten 7,500 Calories worth Xmas day, 6,200 Stephens day, and 5,500 so far today, and at least 4,000 for a few days prior to the big day - and still only about 2kg heavier. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Crucifix wrote:
    I lost two pounds.
    As Johny Vegas said recently "Two Pounds? I lose that every day when I go to the toilet!".

I think I've gained twelfty pounds after ingesting on the 25th a full Christmas diner, trifle, Christmas pudding with brandy butter (not alight), two full tins of Cadbury's Roses and all washed down with a couple of bottles of Sam Adams special Winter brew beer (alright, 6) and a full 750ML bottle of Jagermeister.

I would hate myself but for the fact that Jagermeister when drunk in significant quantities acts as a violent purgative.

Mmmm...violent purgative.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

HavoK wrote:
    Thats impossible! I've, give or take a few, eaten 7,500 Calories worth Xmas day, 6,200 Stephens day, and 5,500 so far today, and at least 4,000 for a few days prior to the big day - and still only about 2kg heavier. :)
    Tell that to my scales!
    I've never eaten so much, people gasped at the size of each dinner on xmas day. :o
    I have been between 11 and 11.5 stone for years, now I'm nearly 13!
    Time for some running, damn you metabolism.

Advertisement