Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

02 Internet Deal Unlimited

• 26-12-2006 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

I persume I need to have a voice monthly package to avail of this service ?

BlackBerry Internet Service €24.20 Unlimited Internet email and access to O2 Active

Not a bad deal for unlimited internet and mail vat included package. does anyone know if Vodafone are doing a similar package ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

You do need a voice package with this as i'm thinking about the blackberry pearl and getting this. I will order online and get active 40 with 50 minutes and 60 texts

Vodafone do something similar for 25 euro + VAT i think but I'm not totally sure. It is only for blackberrys
    What do you have or are you thinking of getting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

I have a 6230i which I hvae my work mail and personal mail setup on, but I would love to get a blckberry device and a data pack for 25 ish a month inc VAT, I have a work phone but would be willing to pay that much a month for data use mail is very handy and once its unlimited it a no brainer I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

I use Push mail on my O2 XDA Mini S, would this package be applicable to me as my GPRS cost's were €83 last month.

And does it only apply to Blackberry Mail can is be used for exchange Push as above :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

I think its only for blackberry phones, ie blackberries or nokia N70 etc. XDA also handles blackberry push I believe.
    Does anyone know if the free wap will allow me to receive RSS etc free via GPRS on blackberry .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Where can I find any info on this offer?
    Any URL?

E.

tech wrote:
    I persume I need to have a voice monthly package to avail of this service ?

BlackBerry Internet Service €24.20 Unlimited Internet email and access to O2 Active

Not a bad deal for unlimited internet and mail vat included package. does anyone know if Vodafone are doing a similar package ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

You need to buy a Blackberry from O2 to take advantage of this offer, as far as I am aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Buy it in an O2 shop - you DO NOT need a voice tariff. You can buy it "data only" and pay your 20EUR pm (ex VAT).

It's for use on a Blackberry only though ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

As ciaranfo says, this is the standard Blackberry tariff thats been around for ages. You walk into an O2 shop and ask to sign up for new account with Blackberry only. It costs 20 plus vat per month and you use it in a Blackberry device, but you will not have any voice service at that price

Also, richieg is kinda right. The Pearl was not available with "data only" and you had to buy with a voice plan included, but if its not changed yet, it should be soon

Advertisement