Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Question?

Options
  • 26-12-2006 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey, I'm getting my tongue pierced tomorrow and I have been reading up on a good few different stories of it and how it's done, and one of thing things that's been bothering me is this:

Is the needle supposed to go down through the top of the tongue or up through the bottom, because different sites say different things...

I'm getting it done in Celestial Ring (avoiding Georges street arcade like the plague this time as my friend got his lip pierced there and he looked after it really well but it got badly infected, I guess I was lucky..).

But Celestial Ring should be a safe place right?

And does any one know where I could pick up something like this in Dublin?

dice5-tongue-ring.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

depends on the piercers personal preference i think whether they pierce from the top down or from the bottom up. Shouldnt make a difference if you are going to celestial, ment to be good.
    youre best bet for those dice is probably celestial too but you can always order em off the net

Advertisement