Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballet classes..?

Options
  • 27-12-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Are there any good ballet courses in Ireland? And what standards are required for them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bogganl

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that offers beginners ballet classes for adults in dublin. I used to study it when I was a baby and now (at age 20) would really like to get back into it and do the professional exams as well.

thanks xx

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Both asking the same question... so threads merged.

I suggest a look at this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055001105

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Clodidah

We wernt askin de same question, i was asking about ballet intensives, like courses that go on over the summer or easter holidays, u do ballet and other types of dance everyday. And she was asking about adult ballet classes in Dublin, slight difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Clodidah

Sorry if i seemed a bit rude up there but my question wouldnt b answerd under ballet classes!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

There's one in Longford that I've heard great things about, called Shawbrook School of Ballet. It's a residency summer intensive as far as I know. I think that's the only intensive with ballet in Ireland.

Try APDI, they might be able to help you- or Ballet Ireland might hold something during the summer?

• Advertisement
Advertisement