Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Babes Of The Year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭fluke

:o
    Hey. Enough about Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh. OK she can be a tad annoying at times but at other times she's a foxy MILF minx temptress along with Sheana and the sexy Bairbre Power. Oh how Iwish I was a dossy student again with that sort of daytime TV!
    Now that's how I would spend a decadent afternoon with 3 gorgeous,sexy older babes. MILF sandwich hmmmm...

Lucy Kennedy is a man. Might be okay to go drinking with (providing you've no hang ups about going out with what could be mistaken for a transvestite), but thats all!
    QUOTE] She has a face like a horse and she laughs like a donkey, wait a minute what I just said is very insulting towards horses and donkeys.

:eek:
    Originally Posted by Sam Kade
    She aint great + she looks too much like her father, every time I see her she reminds me of him which would kill any passion immediately. I would rather the blonde on the right.
    Who's her da? Richie?
    I would like to take a meander up Anne Doyles backbone before submerging myself in her beautiful bust. Then I'd take out the can of cream, spray it over her and enjoy a good lick down in her frontal area. Wouldn't mind getting my tongue into her bellybutton either. Would love to smell her feet also.
    Yvonne and Ali from Fair City are looking good these days...
    Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin is a fine looking woman. Her taste in men means I have no hope.
    Cuz they're dirt and half of them are over 40. Get some standards lads.

Laura Whitmore, the irish presenter on MTV. That's what I'm talkin' about:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83KHvkhE3S...s400/laura.jpg

She looks like she'd wreck your head as soon as she opens her mouth.

"Oh yeah. RAWWWKKKKK!!!! Do you like Avril Lavigne? I do! RAWWWKKK!!!!"

:D

Apologies to all those I have not quoted, and to those that i have included their quotes, my apologies for not inserting your names, but... this is easily the funniest thread i have stumbled upon in boards ever. Well effing done ha ha ha!

A greatest hits of this thread should be released!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭fluke

oh aye here's my two (MILF) cents:

Paula Mee - she does a lot of nutrition shows & slots on tv. She's a bit like an older Amy Smart

paulamee150.jpg

The other is an Irish Celebrity chef, Clodagh McKenna, and she does ads for Supervalu, not to everyone's taste, but I'd give her a go.

clodagh_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

fluke wrote: »
    oh aye here's my two (MILF) cents:

Paula Mee - she does a lot of nutrition shows & slots on tv. She's a bit like an older Amy Smart

paulamee150.jpg

The other is an Irish Celebrity chef, Clodagh McKenna, and she does ads for Supervalu, not to everyone's taste, but I'd give her a go.

clodagh_2.jpg

WHO???:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

WHO???:confused:

perfer the celbrity chef from the north who is always winning her way around france and everything is truffles this and truffles that , very sensual woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    She looks like she'd wreck your head as soon as she opens her mouth.

She can wreck my head any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Dunno if she's been mentioned yet, but there's a cheeky lookin' bird doing the weather on Ireland AM, Anna Daly I think, not bad at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

she looks well here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

moe_sizlak wrote: »
    perfer the celbrity chef from the north who is always winning her way around france and everything is truffles this and truffles that , very sensual woman

my favourite would be louise lennox on the afternoon show on rte, shes very pretty, big boobs and quite cute in the way she acts and speaks. then again, maybe i fancy her more than most!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    she looks well here!

Ohhh man. I'd eat her sh*t

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

my favourite would be louise lennox on the afternoon show on rte, shes very pretty, big boobs and quite cute in the way she acts and speaks. then again, maybe i fancy her more than most!

Any Pictures

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Have to agree with you there. Shes great craic, good looking and has a fantastic rack.

I'm sure Amy Hubberman has been mentioned on this thread without searching through it. She was well hot on The Clinic on Sunday. There were so many cleavage and silouette shots. Even the mrs noticed :eek: Her knockers are massive!:p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Any Pictures

Louise-Lennox2.jpg

Not the best of pics of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Does anyone rate Tanya Stewart on About The House at all?!

She seems to have her moments...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

We should have a pol land vote for hottie of the year!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

These threads should be banned if they don't include pics, not everyone watches RTE you know :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Gekko wrote: »
    Does anyone rate Tanya Stewart on About The House at all?!

She seems to have her moments...
    She's a classic example of all that's wrong with nepotism.

I thought they'd copped on and got rid of her last season but no......she's back again this year as useless and clueless as ever.

Oh, and she dresses like a slapper as well..... :pac:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    She's a classic example of all that's wrong with nepotism.

I thought they'd copped on and got rid of her last season but no......she's back again this year as useless and clueless as ever.

ANy picture to prove it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ANy picture to prove it.

She's average. She made a real spa of herself when she was on Tubridy Tonight with her father a while ago. Came across as being very childish and immature. But maybe it was just nerves... Not that personality has anything to do with this thread anyway ;-)

tania.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Any Pictures

Will this do?

000291660d5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

she looks well here!

:eek: OHH matron!! I want her to have my babies:p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

DeepBlue wrote: »

You sound like my mother - who also bitched about her lack of dress sense. :D:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Jean Byrne or Ursula Bracken this year for me.

Hardrain wrote: »
    Jean Byrne or Ursula Bracken this year for me.

Audrey McGrath could be included in with them. All three would brighten up a fellows day.

Audrey McGrath could be included in with them. All three would brighten up a fellows day.

Who she??

Hardrain wrote: »
    Who she??

She does the weather some days after the 1pm news and the 5-45 Nuacht. I think she started with RTE then went to TV3 for a while and is not back with RTE. She is very good looking. Dont know how to put up pics to prove it. MAybe a google search would show up something.

• Advertisement

tv_now_30_wenn1822014.jpg

Hope this works.

Audrey is on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

ANy picture to prove it.

The first clip here should prove it.
    Gekko wrote: »
    You sound like my mother - who also bitched about her lack of dress sense. :D:P
    Your mother has good taste :D.

she looks well here!

Jaysus, I never even noticed her before, but I have to saw I am very impressed with the frontage on that clip.

tv_now_30_wenn1822014.jpg

Hope this works.

Audrey is on the left.

Ah ya the RTE newbie??

Maybe it's the wellies but I really like Ella McSweeney. Say she's popular with the farmers.

header.jpg
    She's in the middle.

ella1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Booked today off as i always do after an Ireland game. Didn't think i'd need it as much as i did after a totally sleepless night after what happened.

Woke up around midday, switched on the tv and saw this midday show on tv3, which up to now i never knew existed!!

But the main host, i couldn't believe how hot she was!!
    Soon found out it was Colette Fitzpatrick, but wow she looked amazing this morning!!!! Never remember thinking of her like that when i'd seen her before!!
    But my 2 discoveries for today are Colette & than French girl from M6 who was on every Sky report about the match!! She is just :cool: wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭L.T.D

Stevecw wrote: »
    Booked today off as i always do after an Ireland game. Didn't think i'd need it as much as i did after a totally sleepless night after what happened.

Woke up around midday, switched on the tv and saw this midday show on tv3, which up to now i never knew existed!!

Soon found out it was Colette Fitzpatrick, but wow she looked amazing this morning!!!! Never remember thinking of her like that when i'd seen her before!!
    But my 2 discoveries for today are Colette & than French girl from M6 who was on every Sky report about the match!! She is just :cool: wow

That wasn't Colette Fitzpatrick, that was Sinead Desmond, and she's absolutely horrific looking. Looks like an alien with those beady eyes and huge forehead, and she's an utter c*nt anorl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Has anyone mentioned the sports presenter that's usually one the late news on RTE 2 ?

Jip wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned the sports presenter that's usually one the late news on RTE 2 ?

Did you see her was it last night. She was wearing t-shirt, or was it a very short dress. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

She was looking quite well alright, but she always does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Jaysus, I never even noticed her before, but I have to saw I am very impressed with the frontage on that clip.

She was beside me in the pub last week : nice girl, very down to earth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

TG4 Weather presenters get my vote :
    Mairead Ni Chuaig.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Did you see her was it last night. She was wearing t-shirt, or was it a very short dress. lol

You mean Evanne Ni Chuilinn. A beaut if ever I clapped eyes on.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Evanne is a fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Stevecw wrote: »

Melissa Theuriau.

melissa-theuriau-picture-2.jpg

Puts the Irish girls to shame.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Melissa Theuriau.

Aye, she's "internet" famous....websites, clips etc. - married to some famous French dude.
    But if you wanna go global you'll find tons of totties....Naked News etc. - US babes and what not.

Sly News [not a typo] had some hotties in it's time

• Registered Users Posts: 2 handyman13

im torn between trish deseine and clodagh mckenna.. 2 crackin mature babes. they would definately get it.. simultaneously

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Yes, this will make me sound a perv..... :p

Sile Seoige actually didn't dress like a frumpy old woman for once on The Afternoon Show. Normally don't watch it but I spent about half an hour looking at her boobs in a low cut top. Splendid pair so she has. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Melissa Theuriau.

No wasn't her that was doing those reports. No idea of the girls name, but all I know was she was the only French anything that I was happy to see that day :)
    I'm well aware of Melissa, she is unreal...her pics and videos are around a while ;)

As for the Irish Tv girls, well always liked Evanne Ni Chuilinn.
    Theres a couple of them TG4 weather girls too that are looking good, but no idea of names.

And i reckon i'm in a minority here judging by the comments on the television thread...but I always have liked Sheana Keane from The Afternoon show too. Find her very hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Yes, this will make me sound a perv..... :p

Sile Seoige actually didn't dress like a frumpy old woman for once on The Afternoon Show. Normally don't watch it but I spent about half an hour looking at her boobs in a low cut top. Splendid pair so she has. :)

Yes, yes it did!:p

+1 on Sile seoige though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Colette Fitzpatrick is gorgeous! *Goes off to make TV3 Babe of the Year thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JimDgent

I was watching the 6-1 news on RTE on Thursday the 17th of December. Sharon Ni Bheolain was presenting as usual. But she was wearing this tight pink top and as the news carried on her nipples began to appear through her pink top. I couldn't believe it!!!!:eek: .... two nipples you could hang your coat off. I also see that she doesn't believe in wearing bras, so she said when she was interviewed once for a magazine. I can see why...her tits are small and perky. :P Sharon is my tv babe!!! :rolleyes:

As for Sile Seoige...has anyone noticed that her bottom lip curls up to the side of her mouth...like as if she had a stroke or something. Sile doesn't do it for me at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

Eibhlín Ní Choistealbha/mairead farrell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

the dark haired 40 something that does the weather from time to time,thinks it's rte,really jet black hair and dark eyes,i think she's tops

• Advertisement

heavyballs wrote: »
    the dark haired 40 something that does the weather from time to time,thinks it's rte,really jet black hair and dark eyes,i think she's tops

Jean Byrne, she has lots of fans on here:cool:

Advertisement