Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get 2nd hand bikes

Options
  • 27-12-2006 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys,

Looking for a 2nd hand racers, any ideas on any shops in dublin that deal in 2nd hand stuff or if any one has any old racers in the shed they want to get rid of let me know also.

The frame is my main concern so anything else thats working on the bike is just a bonus.

Thanks in advance for any advice/replies.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Keep an eye on out adverts.ie->For Sale Adverts->General FS, Free Stuff or put up an ad in the Wanted section. G'luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

I got one in the cycle inn a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I sold my elderly Dawes Galaxy racer/touring bike through Buy & Sell a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭telecaster_dub

i got a sintesi and colonago in JHI in finglas

usually has a few second hand bikes , or he can build u a bike to ur budget within reason , think he said about 600-7-- for a new bike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

You can usually get second hand bikes in the smaller bike shops away from the city centre. Wolfe Cycles in Kimmage have some, and there's a place on the Crumlin road too. No doubt there are others around as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 billbaroud

I've found this : www.dublin-bicycle.info
    maybe a good place to find some cheap ****..

Advertisement