Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get unbanned?

Options
  • 27-12-2006 6:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, firstly I'm not some sort of a troll, I was banned from UCD back when I was a final year last February I think, when peachypants was a mod there, for a misunderstanding which was actually due to my own clumsy wording, and I was just wondering how do I get access back if I can? (I'm now going back to work and study further there)

I think i'm supposed to PM a mod, but I cant PM a mod without being logged in... or can I?
    Anyway, what happened with that banning was very much a one-off. I basically only used boards on a regular basis for the UCD element and cant remember what to do to get back in!!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The mods for the UCD forum are Sangre and hullaballoo. The cat mod for the edu section is çrash_000.

You can't access the forum while you're logged in but you can send a PM to any of the forum mods regardless of your access to the forum.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

LovelyHurling, I've unbanned you. I don't think I was mod at the time and Chinafoot (peachypants/peacheh) doesn't remember what it was about so no reason to leave you banned.

Advertisement