Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! is my friend bi

Options
  • 27-12-2006 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

K well me and my friend are both i guess close. We work at the same place (which we did on puropse) we both have been really hurt by girls. And we just ended up being really gud friends really fast he introduced me to al his friends and stuff and was like excited about it. He always talks about how he thinks girls are hot and stuff and hes dated girls since grade 6 and hes never had anything that is a sucessful relationship. HEs very insecure about being gay, cud he possibly be bisexual, he tells me things that he tells no one else and this moring he called and said good moring it was kinda werid just how he said it. cud he be in luv with me but not have a sexual attraction? is that possible? I mean i care about him but as a friend. Hes done alot for me. hes very insecure and i dont no y? help!! he seems more quiter around me 2, like different. he seems fake around his other friend that hes known since grade 1. i dont maybe hes not bi i just am so confused about him and kinda worried

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Wrong forum. You need to post this in Personal Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lilrayosunshine

You need to talk to your mate.
    he may just be comfortable talking to you (and not actually be in love with you)
    Has he ever mentioned that he's gay? Or are you just deciding this because you are feeling uncomfortable around him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lukaszx

very strange :) maybe you in love with him and you wrongly recive the signals that he sends. maybe hes just being friendly. What is strange in saying hi in the morning over the phone. maybe he just had good day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

moved to PI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Botswana

He very much could be bi. Lots of people are bi.

Even if he does fancy you a little bit, you can still be friends, and still have a great friendship.

I understand you being a bit freaked out though! A college friend of mine, who I've always assumed was gay or bi, was in my apartment a little while ago, and I THINK he was coming onto me. He kind of put his hand on my leg and was sitting a little bit too close to me.

The thing is, I know for certain I am straight, so I found it more funny than uncomfortable.

I don't think you should ask your friend if he's bi. You never know how he'd take it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Basing my opinion on your post, I think both of you might be gay.

Maybe you could take the positives of this, there's an opportunity for both of you? To express yourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I'd think nothing of it, I've 2 straight male friends who used to call me me after school, even though we'd hung out all day we'd still be on the phone for hours and often shared many private things, well them more so, one even used to cry all of the freakin time when he was drunk!! :rolleyes:

Just cause someone likes to chat to you a lot doesn't make them gay lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

azezil wrote:
    Just cause someone likes to chat to you a lot doesn't make them gay lol!

QFT.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

Stark wrote:
    QFT.

Stark, you are the moderator of LG&B section could you not reply in English so that we may understand what you are saying ?

To Boi_18, what worries you ? Is it the fact that your friend is so open with you or is it that he might be gay and you are not ?

If he is your friend, you must be careful not to hurt him if you do not feel the same way about him as you suspect that he feels about you otherwise you will loose a good friend and he will feel more alone than he feels at present.
    Lets us know how things go if you broach the subject of feelings with him

Good luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

OMG

Quoted For Truth.

lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement