Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger On The Vehicle Drop, Over.

Options
  • 27-12-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Check out this video (2.5MB) of either a strange bug or a weird form of hacking on Karkand.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

FlimFlam wrote:
    Check out this video (2.5MB) of either a strange bug or a weird form of hacking on Karkand.

No, it's just the old hack to takeover the commander position, except it's vehicle drops rather than supply crates.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FlimFlam

Never heard of that hack before. I was commander at the time, I didn't lose my position as commander, but the server crashed and everyone lost their connection to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

FlimFlam wrote:
    Never heard of that hack before. I was commander at the time, I didn't lose my position as commander, but the server crashed and everyone lost their connection to it.

The commander hack makes the cheater have all the abilities of the commander, without ditching the real commanders.

Advertisement