Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manyoo 4th Feb !!

Options
  • 27-12-2006 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Hi All - I have just booked my flights for Manyoo at home on 4th Feb - it was moved to Sun from Sat as it's on Sky. I think there will be 4 or 5 of us going, anyone else going over for it...we are due a win against Manyoo !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Myself, Dublin Spur and galinka are all travelling over mate, could be a chance to meet up?

Of course, you need to venture beyond the Bell and Hare...:D

Tickets on sale to members Jan 2nd.

If anyone is interested and needs a "lend" of a membership or two. let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Easy Tiger :D ... Im bringing the queen over for this one (staying the night ) so the boozing may be limited, but I may be persuaded to meet some of you crazy yids...providing you sample the BellnHare ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Ronan is correct - going also, hope springs eternal!!

Nearly booked flight for Bolton game tonight, but its the same day as League Cup final so just stopped in time!!

With the Stansted Express engineering works in mind, I'm looking at booking a cab to and from WHL for this game. Got a quote of £108 return so far, think thats worth it for 4/5 people. Currently have 3, with a possible 4th to confirm.

Is anyone else doing the day trip to Stansted, or even flying home that night? Might try and haggle if so, or try and get a 7 seater to spread the cost.

Please get back to me if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

My wife is about to give birth to our 2nd child. Whe do you think it's safe to ask can i go to a a game again? :o

Eamo71 wrote:
    My wife is about to give birth to our 2nd child. Whe do you think it's safe to ask can i go to a a game again? :o

When her waters break...:D

Is anyone else doing the day trip to Stansted, or even flying home that night? Might try and haggle if so, or try and get a 7 seater to spread the cost.

Please get back to me if you're interested.

Sorry fellas, got a better offer and we're full up now.

Mike, you're included in the reckoning, and looks like we'll be picked up as well...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭cxcully

Sorry fellas, got a better offer and we're full up now.

Mike, you're included in the reckoning, and looks like we'll be picked up as well...:cool:

Thanks Ronan.That cab will be rocking if Berbs nutmegs Rio in the 90th minute and puts it away :)

Advertisement