Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 6 On The Psp Data Link Up With Ps2

Options
  • 27-12-2006 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hey folks just a quick one. any way i can transfer my master league info from the PS2 on to the PSP?? cheers.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

I'd be interested if could use master league side from psp on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

whilst we have some psp users

is it worth my money to buy

i have PES6 on PS2 and PES5 on PSP

but i found PES5 to be disapointing on PSP, the lack of the R2 and L2 being a major factor

is it worth my money to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Apparently it's a bit better, but not the full thing i've read in places. Masterleague supposadly on it, but think was mention of it not agin or sumfin. So might be a problem for transferin ML teams :(

Think ya cant play online on the psp but can play ppl near ya with the ad hoc mode. Think is some software to get to be able to fake a ad hoc over the net wif infrastucture but dont ask me where. (forgot where seen it)

Advertisement