Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounts

Options
  • 27-12-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

ok i have a very interesting question.

I have a CZ 452.
    om that there is a hawke niteeye with a 50mm objective.which has an external diamiter of 60mm.

15mm gap between the scope and barrel
    there will be a SAK mod going on it,, will add 10mm to barrel height

as it stands the mounts are 27mm from rifle to bottom of scope...(they will suit up to a 56mm obj, i think)

what are the smallest size mounts i can put on the gum without the supressor entering the sight pic..

i'm having trouble getting my cheek on the gun right,,
    its a prob i'm having difficulty sorting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

If you mean you're having problems with the scope being too high when you put your cheek onto the comb you could try a comb raising kit. I got one for my Tikka and it works great. It's a neoprene sleeve that fits over the butt of the rifle and you can insert foam pads of different thickness to raise the comb. Cheaper than new mounts, got mine for around 35 euro posted from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

john

do you have any pics of it close up

does it seal at the ends,i dont want dirt getting lodged in gaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

what about smaller mounts bring it to a dealer and you can check them against the scope/gun would be better than a comb raising kit imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

because the local "good" dealer is a rip off merchant

the other doesent have a great selection

Advertisement