Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NY Purity Trinners

Options
  • 27-12-2006 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Ok, my dad got me tickets but I havent a clue what dress code is, Im not even sure i want to go. Does anyone have info on the night? Or alternatively anyone want tickets? If its an all white dress code I dont know if I could be arsed, with drink stains etc....yuk....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Dress as Purely (or as decadently) as you desire,

Well, here's what it says on Trinners' Website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 curlymozzy

I read that but underneath in the small print it says dress code white.?!? I'm confused is it just a ploy to throw out people they dont wan tto let in by saying "hey your shoes aint white...out!" On a UL web page it says dress code white as well...no mention of it on ticketmaster though?! I dont want to be roaming the streets on NY eve, all seems like a bit of hassle really?

[Modedit] There are 102 keys on your keyboard, please use them, this is not bebo.

Advertisement