Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game?

• 27-12-2006 7:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Any news of a game/kick around this weekend? Am playing tomorrow myself, but id say we'd benefit from a match together, even amongst ourselves. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Im up for a game as soon as possible, I've been getting out and doing a bit of jogging but its not the same as a game, especially coming back from injury as I am.

Also, I noticed the lack of communication in the last game was shocking as others have pointed out, I think it might be a lot to do with not knowing each other, I only know about 3/4 names, so meeting up is a must in my opinion if we are going to start playing good football and winning against teams like Boca Plate.

While reasonably handy, they arent a great side or anything like it, a bit more understanding and composure in the side and I really feel we have the players to handle them.

Anyway, why is Shea banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://blah.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055031731

this it seems :confused:

thought it was funny meself :p

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Thats pretty homosexual! Funny stuff though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Hi there Lads:

I think anyone who can play should try - everyone will benefit in the end.

Cheers,

Mikie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'm up for a game pretty much any evening and I'd say a lot of the lads are if someone has a pitch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Im up for a game. Need the time/location

l5banned wrote:
    Any..

Hilarious stuff, well worth getting banned over :D

Are we allowed to have second accounts???

REPORTED! :D

j/k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I'd play if you are slightly short, could probaly bring 1 or 2 people if needed as well.

Is the Sunday game on?
    Sun Jan 7 Bromton Recruitment -v- Boardeaux 19.30

Advertisement