Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Xmas prezzie !! Mondello Park Motor Racing School

Options
  • 27-12-2006 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

Just got one of these http://www.mondello.ie/m.php?page=pdc(the clubman course) as a prezzie :D:D:D over the moon, beats the usual socks, jocks & all4one vouchers that I got last year!!

I got one of these before, about 10 years ago, can't remember what car the instructor took me out in was, but the single seater was a formula vee!!

Still had a great time.

Anybody else here got one this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I got the same thing!!!

Girlfriend was actually worried that I wouldn't like it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I got it for my 21st 3 years ago, finally got round to doing it in june this year.

It's worth it, great day of fun and will be over before you know it.

I'm crap with names and cant remember the user here on boards who work(ed?)s there, he got me to ask for one of the instructors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Some people just dont get hints. :D

So I am gonna have to buy my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

cant remember the user here on boards who work(ed?)s there

^^^ That would be me...... ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i got one
    said somthn about somone else also . cant rember exactly what it says about the other . going to have to work that out but cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Kersh wrote:
    ^^^ That would be me...... ;):D
    Yes idd it was, sorry for forgetting your name :o

Advertisement