Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borza's in Dundrum?

• 27-12-2006 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Where is it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Is it the chipper across from the cycle shop, as you drive towards Dundrum from Milltown? Just at the Luas bridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Ah Borza's *drools*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Tbh, I never pay too much attention to the name over the door.

This is not meant to offend, but a lot the chippers in Dublin are quite similar. Very good, but similar. In Cork, I was used to bit more variety in offerings between the chippers, whereas that is not the case so far in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

very many of the chippers in dublin are owned by fast food groups so the crap they churn out is very similar. borzas was filth imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

burdock's would be an exception tho! used to live up the road from one and by the time I moved out I looked like the bleedin michelin man

san marinos in windy arbour is another good one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

[QUOTE=
    san marinos in windy arbour is another good one[/QUOTE]

Totally agreed. San Marino's is consistently good, and they normally deliver within 20 minutes which is great when you need a garlic and cheese chips fix quickly.

San Marino's vegi burgers F*****G DELISH MAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Schlemm wrote:
    San Marino's vegi burgers F*****G DELISH MAN!
    Very Ross O'Carroll Kelly. I have a Macari's next to mine and it's rubbish, chips taste metallic for some reason.:(

jdivision wrote:
    Very Ross O'Carroll Kelly. I have a Macari's next to mine and it's rubbish, chips taste metallic for some reason.:(

Ross O'Carroll Kelly eh? I thought it was more Intermission myself, but whatever you say.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Gautama

dudara wrote:
    Is it the chipper across from the cycle shop, as you drive towards Dundrum from Milltown? Just at the Luas bridge?

Gone, (another) Macaris there instead.
    Great thing about Dublin is that every suburb has a great chipper, with home-cut chips. I still miss Borzas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement