Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fisher Price Shake n Go Speedway

Options
  • 27-12-2006 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

We bought this for our young son and it's been going since Christmas day.
    My question is for others that bought this.

Could you tell me how many laps you can get the cars to do?
    We have shaken the cars silly and the most they will do is four laps, sometimes only three. According to the lap counter they should be able to manage ten laps. I'm wondering if this is a common problem or a one of, so if you bought one could you please let me know how many laps you get out of the cars.

Thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

*BUMP*

Some one must have bought this for their children?

May be I should have posted in the parenting forum. Would it be ok if I posted a link to this thread there?

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Dont know if this helps but on the website (http://www.fisher-price.com/us/products/product.asp?id=33003)you can try this game in an online game, and in the online game the cars only do five laps before you need to shake them again!
    Also if you are using rechargeable batteries they usually arent as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

The one we bought is definitely a 10 lap race, but it could be that the stopping and extra shaking rquired is treated as a pit stop.
    We just tried it and had 3 pit stops during the 10 lap race lol.

We're using normaL batteries.

Thanks for the link. I did look at the website but didn't notice the online game.

Advertisement