Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Shop Whereabouts

• 27-12-2006 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭

I've checked the web-site and it's still listing Mayoralty House as the location of the Sound Shop. I thought they had moved out somewhere else, perhaps Donore. Can anyone tell me where exactly it is now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

europerson wrote:
    I've checked the web-site and it's still listing Mayoralty House as the location of the Sound Shop. I thought they had moved out somewhere else, perhaps Donore. Can anyone tell me where exactly it is now?
    Their website still says Mayorlaty House http://www.soundshop.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭TontoMurphy

they're right on the Quays in Drogheda. Which way you coming from???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I got to it today all right. They're still in Mayoralty House for the time being, but their new shop out Donore-side is under construction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

the other place is opening in Easter or thereabouts according to owner (i overheard)

Advertisement