Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson Memory

• 27-12-2006 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

M2 cards aren't all that rate. Sounds like he was talking out of his behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

word on bargain alerts is that theres 1gb ones in easons for €35 (vertamin (or something) brand)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,375 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

wba88 wrote:
    word on bargain alerts is that theres 1gb ones in easons for €35 (vertamin (or something) brand)

I think only sony and sandisk make m2 cards, i think it's just somebody confusing sony memory stick with usb memory stick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

There are a few google results for 2GB versions - supposedly made by SanDisk - but there's no 2GB listed on the sandisk website(Which does seem a bit dated anyway).
    If they have been released; chances are that it's only recently, and not in EMEA and you'll be raped for costs.
    As for the shops: I haven't seen any anywhere. They're lying (Shocking,eh?) or mistaken and thinking of another type of card, TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

At this point in time the biggest M2 card available anywhere is 1GB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

I got one for €50 on eBay try some of the more reputable Hong Kong sellers you can pick up accessories really cheap here too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Sony 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
    Mfr Part #: MSD006 | eXpansys Code: 141260

Special Offer, While Stocks Last
    Today Only! - Sunday 31st December
    *This offer changes at 3pm London time every day (9am Chicago, 2am

Our Price: €135.95 (112.36 exc.)

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Advertisement