Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret TS/TV fantasies.

Options
  • 27-12-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm 41, I've been married for the past thirteen years and I have been thinking non-stop about having sex with either a male to female pre-op transsexual or a very convincing transvestite. The thought of this really turns me on. I've been feeling guilty about it for a long time, but just recently, I've been thinking.....well, if I can't get the idea out of my head, why not act on it and experiment one time and see if I really do like it.
    Of course I know that the easy way would be to pay for it but there is something very sleazy and impersonal about that and it really doesn't grab me. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You want advice on how to cheat? Charming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Go to Thailand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Buy your wife a flesh coloured strap on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

PM Rozie ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Stark wrote:
    PM Rozie ;)

**** off.

Am I really the only transgender on the board?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No you are not, but you tend to be the only one people can get a rise out of.
    There are many humorous ways you could have responded to that and even made Stark look worse for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Put together an alt.com profile with your spouse. There seems to be more TVs seeking couples on that site than seeking individuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Talliesin wrote:
    Put together an alt.com profile with your spouse. There seems to be more TVs seeking couples on that site than seeking individuals.
    I suspect he should work on telling his wife about his guilty little secret before dropping a bombshell like lets use the net love for some serious lovin. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Well if s/he hasn't told their spouse I'm hardly inclined to suggest ways to meet a tranny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 general choi

Man im right there with you,just found this site recently, got a gfriend but wud luv a nite with a cd or tv, maybe someday

• Advertisement
Advertisement