Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caffeine free red bull

Options
  • 27-12-2006 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Does this exist? I like red bull/red thunder and boost for the taste and could care less about the caffeine. Is there a drink with the same flavour but minus the caffeine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Not that I'm aware of, though I have seen suger free Red Bull on the market.. its in a paler blue coloured can if I recall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

GDM wrote:
    I like red bull/red thunder and boost for the taste
    Run that by me again!!:p

Different strokes for different folks I guess

I've never come across caffeine free stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No such thing, there is the sugar free one as mentioned. Cough syrup like Calpol maybe for the taste? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Caffeine free?

It'd just be water and sugar :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

caffeine-free red bull?? kinda defeats the purpose!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cheeseburger no cheese. tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 duda12

I would also like a red bull without the caffeine. It would still wake you up. The Vitamin B in it forces your body to burn calories and wakes you up. But there is just so much caffeine that it keeps me awake all night and gives me major sleeping problems. Maybe if they make one with 1/4 the caffeine? I'd so buy it and drink one or 2 or three everyday. I'm obsessed with red bull :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,426 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

duda12 wrote: »
    I would also like a red bull without the caffeine. It would still wake you up. The Vitamin B in it forces your body to burn calories and wakes you up. But there is just so much caffeine that it keeps me awake all night and gives me major sleeping problems. Maybe if they make one with 1/4 the caffeine? I'd so buy it and drink one or 2 or three everyday. I'm obsessed with red bull :)

There are far better sources of vit B than Redbull

Ones with the good taste of red bull?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,426 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

duda12 wrote: »
    Ones with the good taste of red bull?
    A banana tastes better than red bull

• Advertisement

All fruits taste good. I like to eat my bananas with my nice cold red bull :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

i like the taste of red bull too!dont really get it for the caffeine but a nice chilled vodka and red bull is yummy! i found southern comfort and 7up gives a similarish taste

Advertisement