Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Ballymun ever get better?

Options
  • 28-12-2006 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Ever since the opening of the flats the area just went downhill
    and nowadays the goverment are spending millions on rebuliding the area

but will that change the people?

is the whole rebuilding a waste of time and money?

and if it is a waste of time & money do you have any ideas that you think might work?
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

This is a job for the Skeptics Society!!! ..... oh, no wait, no it isn't :D

I think your post might be better suited in Politics, Humanities or possibly After Hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 brain damaged

oh ok i didnt know where to post it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

nowadays the goverment are spending millions on rebuliding the area

I'm from ballymun, what exactly is this government money supposed to change about me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ever since the opening of the flats the area just went downhill
    and nowadays the goverment are spending millions on rebuliding the area

is the whole rebuilding a waste of time and money?

and if it is a waste of time & money do you have any ideas that you think might work?
    Sean

Actually the Ballymun complex when it was first build and opend was targeted and sold as luxuary apartments and remained that way until the developer went under and Dublin Corperation bought the remaining apartments and used them to re house people from the old tenements in dominic street and sheriffs street so in fact it seem the place is going back to what it was ment to be in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

As Wicknight said above, this is not the forum for a discussion on Ballymun.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement