Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can anyone find translucide foundation???

• 28-12-2006 1:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭

hey!
    I've been using this foundation by loreal in number 14 for the last 5 years.
    recently i've been unable to find it!!
    i've looked in ALL the boots in the city centre and liffey valley, and i Can't find it anywhere!
    I'd be lost without it as it suits my skintone perfectly.
    has anyone seen it anywhere?!!

If you can help at all I'd appreciate it!!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I think it's just sold out everywhere at the moment. I was trying to get some for my sister a couple of days before Christmas and could only find the darkest shade (22!) in the Boots in Stephen's Green.

Try ringing up the Boots that you usually go to and ask when they're going to be getting it back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Aww thanks!
    bit of a disaster alright!
    Normally i'd always have a spare bottle lying around, but of course this time, I run out and they don't have it anywhere! :rolleyes:
    I really hope they haven't stopped making it :(
    Cheers for the link...may go ahead and buy it there if they don't have it in boots tomorrow.

Hope you find it :) I can't find anything on the L'Oreal site to suggest that they've stopped making it, so hopefully it's just sold out at the moment.

It really is a great foundation; I started using it about 4 years ago and got all three of my younger sisters hooked on it. I use Armani HydraGlow now cos it's that little bit better but it's not all that different to Translucide.

ooh hydra glow.. I've heard that's great stuff! what's the coverage like with that?
    That's one thing I love about translucide, you only have to use a little bit to get a nice base...i hate the cakey feeling!!

• Advertisement

bought no 15...one shade up from my normal shade, today. there's actually not that much difference thank god!
    at least i'm not witout make-up! :D

I know the feeling, I don't feel fully dressed if I'm not wearing make-up :)

HydraGlow is actually really similar to Translucide in terms of coverage, but it's just that little bit better; it lasts longer and it isn't as shiny as Translucide. Lasts about the same length of time as well, so if you have the money (it's €35) then it's worth splashing out on.

Out of interest, where did you find the Translcuide in the end? Not sure if my sister has bought it herself by now, but if not I might pick some up for her.

I found it in that chemist (hickeys) right at the top of o connell street.
    They have a few bottles of no 15 left!
    Will try the armani! sounds nice! :D

Advertisement