Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a german shepherd x bitch

Options
  • 28-12-2006 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi Everyone, A beautiful german shepherd x bitch turned up at my house last night, about 2 yrs old, absolutely huge, very friendly, house trained, really good with kiddies & other dogs, she slept at my house last night and was so well behaved. I'd love to keep her but my other bitch Molly won't have it.
    I gave her a bowl of food and allthough she was starving she did'nt object when I took it from her, she's a very well cared for dog and nothing seems to bother her, I turned the hoover on beside her and she did'nt flinch, have contacted the dog shelters/pounds and reported to the Guards. Apperantly she's been hanging around the area (Citywest) for a few days now, have tried walking her around to see if she recognises anything but to no avail. If anyone knows this dog or could give her a good home, Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Dont forget to put a notice up in your local vets surgery.

B

Advertisement