Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP & Runescape

• 28-12-2006 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

So, I bought my son a PSP for Christmas, and for some reason, when he goes to play Runescape on it through the browser, the Java will not load correctly, even though he says his friend got it to work. I downloaded and installed the PSP download from the network, and still no different. The unit is set to display all the features, including Java, animations, etc. Any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Make sure the latest firmware is installed and check the strength of the connection. If you are using a wi-fi router make sure your not too far away from it. The PSP has trouble with sites that have a lot of info like youtube for instance. Also, Runescape has got to be one of the most awful games ever...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i think its great!and it works on dial up!

Advertisement