Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the upgrade to the 6230i??

• 28-12-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me whats the jnext phone up from 6230i?

Like a phone that has the same feel and layout as 6230i but has more features?

I just got myself a N72 and i am not really liking it its not a txt'ers phone(if there is such a word:))

Thnak you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Perhaps the E50? At least that's what I'm told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

i have the E50 and the E61...love the E61 but when i'm going out i always change to the e50 for it's size....to answer your question there is no real follow on from the 6230/6230i...any of these phones can calim to be the nearest 620/6221/E50....what do u need in the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

maybe the 6233/6234 but there's no direct follow on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

6233 would be my guess.

I have a 6230i and it just about does everything I want it to. Haven't begun to use my shiny new Nokia E50 properly yet, but I've copied all my contact numbers onto it and waiting to get a leather case for it when I have a moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

love the e series from nokia...use them for ms direct push using the mail for exchange program

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

Thanks all,

Ye i was looking at the 6234, looks like what i want.

I use the phone for txting alot and it is alot different on the n72.

I dont like the way on the N72 u have to put the number in first and the phone book view is different and the buttons are very small. I know it has alot of use with applications u can put on it but there not really needed.

Thanks all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

jrey1981 wrote:
    I have a 6230i and it just about does everything I want it to. Haven't begun to use my shiny new Nokia E50 properly yet, but I've copied all my contact numbers onto it and waiting to get a leather case for it when I have a moment.

This company do beautiful fitted leather cases. I had one for my 6230 and have one now for the 6233 - really well made and not at all expensive.
    http://stores.ebay.com/trinity-europe

I don't have any connection to them other than being a very satisfied customer.

I find the 6233 a bit fiddly compared to the 6230 - it's as if the keys aren't big enough? I used to be able to text very quickly with the 6230, I find the 6233 results in many mis-hit keys.

Advertisement